Clayground - Dentist Clayground - Dentist

Wow :]

Haha that awesome blak! I loved the singing. Record with Garageband? Hmm?

Congrats on the daily 5th!

*This is mike from KKF...*

BlakTornado responds:

Garageband FTW :D lol

Thanks.

See you on KKF :D

Action Escape Action Escape

SHWEET!

Awesome job !

You keep on getting better and better!

~mike s

Cosmic Collab Cosmic Collab

Nice

If only I had more experience in flash I wouldn't of dropped out... ]:
Anyways great collab!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Entertaining

A pretty fun and entertaining game. The music got a little annoying but idk if you could change it.
This may be a glitch but my game ended with 110%. Idk how it happened but thats what it says. Just though I'd let you know.

Super D Super D

Was fun, till i glitched

The gameplay was a bit too slow but it was still entertaining. The music reminded me of Kingdom Hearts.

I fell through the floors all the way down to the first level. (I was right after the elevator with the prisoners on the sides.) I dug a hole right next to a blue door and fell through tried to jump to the other side of the door but instead i fell through all the floors to the bottom. Just thought I'd let you know idk if you can fix it.

Psychological Types Psychological Types

WOW

I was going to blam this submission but at the end it was spot on! It matched my personality exactly. Even though the graphics were not really good, the ending made me give you a five!

.Split Grim Ft MPZ .Split Grim Ft MPZ

Its good but...

I liked the original beat and its good with lyrics as well but the chorus just doesn't sound good to me. The singing/talk box does not match the beat.

I did like the 2 verses though. Both were fast and flowed with the beat very well...

Murdaa responds:

;D thx for da review. We were both lookin for a old skool type shit.

Legend of Link Legend of Link

Wat am i liek an ant? Sucks shit.

But yeah really nice perspective. Tablet or mouse? Sketchy style is well thought out and works pretty with the comp//content.

MintyFace responds:

tablet

Bob Marley Painting Bob Marley Painting

Stencil?

Are you painting this or making a stencil and spraying it? It looks like a stencil but you say you've painted it. Either it's very good and I really like what you've done. Keep up the good work!

katouZ responds:

It's hand painted, thanks :)